Nigeria gained its independence 58 years ago, Happy birthday to my country!!
Facts about Nigeria
- Located in West Africa
- One of the oldest locations of human existence
- Has 250 ethnic groups and 527 different languages
- One of the happiest and most optimistic people in the world
- Largest diversity of butterfly
- Home of the best spiciest food
- Best Jollof Rice
- Best Afro-beat/ High Life music (yes I’m biased lol)
- Using your left hand is a taboo. It is very offensive to give or receive with your left hand
- Making eye contact is rare when conversing with an adult or anyone older than you
- Home of Nollywood (Nigerian’s film industry)
- 12th largest producer of crude oil in the world
- Famous Nigerians: Fela Kuti, Sade Adu, Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Hakeem Olajuwon, Agbani Darego, Wale the rapper, Jidenna and many more).
Long live Nigeria!
Tags : AfroBaltimore Fashion BloggerBest jollof riceDC Fashion bloggerfeaturedHappy Independence Day NigeriaLifestyle bloggerNatural HairNifesimi OluwoleNigerianSkinny Hipster